Thursday, August 28, 2008

You can breathe

As the days come and go I find myself becoming more grumpy and grumpy. As school comes closer I start to think of how much work it is actually going to be. And it is scary but exciting at the same time. So much weighs on your mind and you become so unmotivated when now you have so much to do even more than you did before.
These are the times I need to find that place of Peace and just rest there because, without that I would go nuts. And that is something I need to remind myself of rest in his peace that peace that I have found and have been promised. To take things one thing at a time. Things happen in God's timing and not our own. And to not put our hands all over God's plan but let it happen in his timing and everything will go smoothly.
Feel the release in God knowing it is all going to be ok. And he never gives us to much that we can't handle. He is the God of everything and he is not going to leave you feeling stressed and overwhelmed. let it all play out how it was intended and not the way you want it to be. Through his grace we are set free..... so let it be, all the things you have to do and go with the flow.

1 comment:

The Real Me said...

good word my friend. good words - well written. you've got talent : )