Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Free Indeed

This summer has been an extradinary summer for me. Full of learning and listening, full of laughter and tears, and full of smiles and story telling.
I have learned more about myself and others around me. I have seen a different perspective of things and opened up my eyes wider to see a greater outlook on life and on people. As I take those nights for myself and sit in complete silence and just feel at peace. Knowing as hard as it might seem to overcome this mountain that I can do it. That no mountain is to big. That I have a purpose to my life and that peace that surrounds me proves it all to me. Something that might be so small and that I can only feel in that moment of silence.
Is something that changes my future. That peace is not just their for a moment but lasts a life time. When it is spent in prayer. And maybe to some this blog will make no sense what so ever and that is ok because one day that peace will come to you, and until that day know it is their. But when it does come you know that every thing will be ok even when you feel like it could never be.
I have come to realize, I like being broken that it is more than ok to be, despite what our society thinks about that. When you are broken you can only be built back up and built back up is where I want to be. I not only want to be built back up, but this time built back up the way I am suppose to be built. Not from my own hands and creative ideas but from His. You know who I mean, and if not I will help you out this time. God....to be broken gives you a new chance a new life a new perspective a new will and a new fighting power in life for a little kick. To be broken is an opportunity to be molded, molded into something that you are meant to be even before you were born. Like a breath of fresh air to your lungs. Knowing you are living your life the way it was intended. Broken and free......free to be who you were meant to be.....
Their is no better place for me right now to be then to be broken at His feet, ready and waiting for my time to shine as I slowly am being built the way he intended me to be.

No comments: